Saturday, May 5, 2012

Movie Reviews with halochief996: THE AVENGERS


DenHond said: U still alive?

That's the question I'm sure everybody has on their mind. Well I'm here to tell you, yes I am alive, and yes I know I'm behind on movies. But let me tell you what's been going on with my life for the past 2 weeks.

NO THAT IS NOT ME IN THE PHOTO. I'm way better looking than that guy, and I study with hotter girls.
But anyway, yeah I've been studying. Had finals and tests hopefully that I blew out of the water. So far have a B in English. Pray that I have good grades in my other classes. Also I've been trying to get my life straight. Signing up for summer classes, and trying to make sure I can get my major and get good grades for med school. Maybe, hopefully.
Other than that, April 20 was my birthday.
And I got Prototype 2 for the Xbox 360.
Anyway what I'm trying to say is, I've been busy dealing with school and life, that its hard for me to blog. And for those that follow my blog avidly I want to say I'm sorry. But anyway I finished my first year of college....BOOM BABY!!!!!
SUMMERTIME HERE I COME!!!!!!!!

The Avengers


What better way to start my summer with an awesome movie. I've seen all the Marvel superhero movies from Iron Man to Captain America. And all them has led up to this one big epic film. That I have to say is probably one of the best Marvel Comic films ever made!!!!!!!!
Plot: If you have seen all of Iron Man 1 and 2, Captain America, Thor, and The Incredible Hulk, and I mean after the credits, then you know this film was being teased a whole bunch. You see all of these small films about Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and the Hulk were small films that were good. They were like appetizers to a big meal. Finally we get the big meal. Basically The Avengers takes place after pretty much all these films. All of the heroes from these various movies join forces together to save the earth. Basically the evil villain, Loki, from the movie Thor, has joined forces with an alien race and wants to destroy earth and prove his dominance among the humans. Basically trying to get back at Thor. Will the heroes work as a team to stop Loki or will their egos doom the planet? The story is a very typical superhero film. End of the world and the superheroes have to save the world. In this case though, you have Iron man, Black Widow, Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye, and Thor. Also Nick Fury with Samuel L. Jackson.

Genre: Its an action film with some actual funny jokes and funny puns. The acting is really awesome. Pretty much if I have to sum it up in one sentence, I would say all the actors make their respective superheroes sound and look badass including Samuel L Jackson. The fight scenes are also spectacular. With brutal punches, smashes, gadget shooting, and explosions. The action is intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat. The special effects are also really nice. They look real enough and look really cool. Seriously some of the stunts pulled off by each superhero is pretty intense and cool-looking.

Overall: This is one of the best Marvel films I've seen, and a good movie to get my mind off those final exams. The action and explosive special effects make this movie a must see this summer. A good movie for those about to start their summer vacation.
10 out of 10

Asian Star of the Week

Ada Liu Yan

Born: Nov 8, 1980
From: Hunan, China
I was surfing through some websites trying to find the next Asian Star of the week. I've been to China many times, and anyway when I saw her face on a website. I was like wait I remember her. She was an anchorwoman. And apparently when I was watching the Chinese news on TV, I remember just staring at her not paying attention to what she was talking about. LOL. Anyway she is hot.








Oh yeah I want to give a shout out to a very awesome Steam and Gametrailers friend, Ruecloud. He got me Bastion on Steam. And I have to say its a fun game.
Again I want to apologize to everybody especially you DenHound, for not making a blog until now. Hopefully this summer won't be too bad with summer school and everything. Anyway got to go check my grades and see how well I did this semester. Until then, lets get this summer rocking!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment