Monday, December 31, 2012

Movie Reviews with halochief996: Top 10 Videogames of 2012


Hey this is for all my gamer friends and readers out there.  I decided to make a separate blog about my top 10 video games of 2012 because for one my 2012 blog is already big enough with reviews, hot Asian stars, and awesome movies.  I didn't want to overwhelm the reader with too much info.  So here is the list of the (AGAIN THIS IS MY OPINION):
TOP 10 VIDEOGAMES OF 2012

10. Mark of the Ninja
One of the best downloadable games, I've played this year.  Really addicting.

9. Dishonored
One of the new IPs this year.  Interesting story, beautiful environments, and an addicting gameplay makes me wonder whats going to happen next year with this game (sequel please)

8. Orcs Must Die 2
The first one was addicting and fun.  The second is a whole lot better

7. Max Payne 3
What can I say.  The story, acting, character emotions, and animations make this game really awesome.  Gameplay is fun and challenging, making you use the slow-down time power so that you can inflict max pain.  Rockstar knows how to make a deep and interesting game.

6. Assassin's Creed 3
The most historic franchise is back in 2012 and its in America.  Ubisoft knows how to recreate a beautiful open world that is both real and historically accurate.  They also know how to tell history really well.  Assassin's Creed 3 in my opinion is one of the best in the franchise.

5. Far Cry 3
If there is one villain that stuck out the most this year, I would have to say it was Vaas, with his monologue about the definition of insanity.  Its a good and beautiful open world game with plenty of fun stuff to do.

4. Mass Effect 3
Its the Star Wars of this generation.  A well done space opera story and the best part its made by your choices and actions.  I really enjoyed this game despite the ending (which was fixed with the extended cut).  It has been an honor Commander Shepard.

3. Borderlands 2
GUNS, GUNS, GUNS.  What game provides you with millions upon millions of guns.  This ^game.  And what game allows you to share in this experience with your friends.  This game ^.  Really good job Gearbox software.  You made an awesome game with a great story and better gameplay.

2. Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Treyarch you really outdid yourself this time.  In a good way too.  Making the leap to futuristic warfare, which is awesome.  A revamped multiplayer system that I think is the most balanced Call of Duty multiplayer system I've seen.  And Zombies!!!!!!! Wonder what the next Call of duty is going to be

1. HALO 4
My number one game of 2012.  343 industries really did a good job with this game.  In fact I am really happy that they are working on the future Halo games.  Great single player campaign, and great multiplayer.  Now with the new Xbox coming soon, I can't wait to play Halo 5.
Honorable Mention:
Resident Evil Revelations
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Syndicate
Total War Shogun 2: the Fall of the Samurai
Spec Ops: The Line
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Resident Evil 6
Dance Central 3

Yep the future of gaming looks pretty good next year.  Can't wait to see the new Xbox and Playstation next year.  Here is the link to the Top 10 Movie list and Asian Star List:

http://moviereviewswithhalochief996.blogspot.com/2012/12/movie-reviews-with-halochief996-end-of.html

Copying from the top 10 movies blog:
Well before I wrap this blog up, I would like to say thanks to all the people who have supported me this year including my parents and my friends.  Also thank you Red Flava for helping me out with the Asian Stars.  I would also like to say thanks for an awesome last night, to this awesome girl, named Nita Wu, I met at a club called Luxy in Taiwan.  Also I want to thank all of you, the readers and the supporters.
Thank you all for reading.  I hoped you enjoy this blog.  And have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment